- You can continue to use existing systems, but with greater functionality
- Bridge the gaps between the disparate systems at minimal expense (more cost effective than completely replacing all of the medical software systems in your practice)
- Little to no learning curve as our systems are built on common Microsoft technologies
- Allows you to complete any contract obligations you may have with other vendors
- Should be far less expensive to deploy our Bridge Application than to pay the labor costs required to manually work around current deficiencies
- Single Sign-On - in many cases we can create a single sign-on point for your clinicians and staff so that they can sign in once to access all of the different applications and areas in which they are authorized
- Single Search - in a similar fashion to Single Sign-On our EHR Bridge can allow you to search all of your disparate software systems from a single point allowing you to more accurately locate all infomration related to a patient
Our SharePoint EHR application is delivered as a Cloud Based Software as a Service (SaaS) offering and so can be up and running in just a matter of days.